Reporting in to the Head of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for being our clients digital champion. You will be developing data led strategies and delivering across our key channels (Programmatic, Search and Social) to clients across a range of verticals.
Digital marketing is ever-changing and evolving. The successful candidate will embrace this and adapt well to change, quickly getting to grips with new technologies and industry developments and sharing these with colleagues and clients.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in forging and executing exciting digital media ideas and, from that, taking responsibility to drive their project teams to deliver best-in-class solutions.
You will feel at home working with complex data sets across a range of platforms and feel comfortable in pulling that analysis in to a cohesive digital strategy.
You should be a confident, driven and ambitious member of the demand generation team who communicates effectively both internally and externally. You must have an excellent grasp of the products, solutions and services Wyoming delivers alongside thorough knowledge of digital marketing practices and trends.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in to join us and provide guidance and leadership both internally and for our clients.
As a Digital Media Manager, we require a wide range of capabilities:
- Creating & delivering data led digital media strategies;
- Developing thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences.
- Understanding and assimilate the brief (assist clients in developing the brief if necessary).
- Setting of Digital media goals and objectives.
- Developing the appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives.
- Leading and monitoring all day-to-day Digital media activities on the account allocated to you.
- Developing and managing robust campaign reporting to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness. (Working with the Head of Demand Generation) Assessing digital media and ROI performance.
- Building trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel.
- Collaboratively working with account teams to ensure that digital media is integrated with other channels and that creative and strategic outputs are aligned and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicating deliverables and timings to clients.
- Ideally certified in Google AdWords and Google Analytics. If not, have extensive knowledge of these platforms and be willing to work towards accreditation.
- Have a thorough understanding of digital media’s key channels; including Programmatic, Search and Social.
- A proven track record in helping to deliver tactical and strategic digital media projects.
- Possess a strong drive to be proactive, will have their own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible.
- Have experience of developing strategic digital media proposals.
- Be passionate, driven and knowledgeable in the digital space.
- Be happy to work as part of a team or independently as required by the business.
If you think you fit the bill, please click the link below.Send us your CV