Wyoming is a digital consultancy that helps clients design, develop and commercialise digital technologies. It serves global enterprise clients within life science, finance and tech sectors. Wyoming has 3 principal lines of business: Software Design and Build, Digital Marketing Services, and Learning Management System (LMS) subscriptions.
We’ve grown significantly over the last 12 months, and on the back of this success, we’re now recruiting an experienced Inbound Marketing Manager (IMM) to join our marketing team.
The IMM will be responsible for inbound lead generation across all divisions of Wyoming.
Our ideal candidate will be part analyst, part content creator/editor, part media planner and part entrepreneur. You’ll have the confidence and tenacity to relentlessly dig for new and better inbound lead opportunities. You’ll thrive on the challenge of “figuring it out” in a fast-paced environment that recognises achievement. If you’re eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- 3+ years’ experience of inbound lead generation within a professional services or digital product environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organisational and time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Proficiency in marketing automation and content marketing techniques
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is an advantage
- Paid, Organic and Social campaign management and optimisation experience
What We Offer
A highly competitive package, together with a flat, friendly and progressive environment where we try to remember it's work, it’s not a lifestyle! So, whilst we do have intense periods of work from time to time, we're careful to ensure that we don't forget the importance of having a laugh (frequently at ourselves!)
Whilst we envisage this role as full time and permanent, for the right person, we’d be prepared to discuss the potential of flexible working arrangements.
In the first instance, please send us your CV together with a quick note telling us why you think you're a good match for the role.