Wyoming is a digital consultancy that helps clients design, develop and commercialise digital technologies. It serves global enterprise clients within life science, finance and tech sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities
We’re looking for a full time Learning Management System (LMS) Business Development Consultant to help us grow our global enterprise clients.
You’ll have a minimum 2+ years’ experience of successfully finding and converting enterprise LMS clients. We’re looking for someone who can bring experience, energy and through demonstrated sales success, will ultimately drive, own and grow the entire business development function. You might be stifled currently, or otherwise face a glass ceiling, and if you are, we’d love to have a chat.
Primary responsibilities include desk-based market research, identifying, engaging and converting enterprise prospects.
A secondary benefit we anticipate from this role is in the gathering of market intelligence that will help inform the development of a SaaS product which will complement our existing solutions-based offerings to enterprise-level clients.
Skills and Experience
- Conduct desk-based research in order to build own sales funnel
- Identify and engage decision makers in prospect companies to understand buying cycles and process
- Contribute to proposal preparation and responses to Invitations to Tender
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to understand the emerging capabilities of Wyoming’s LMS and complimentary services in order to offer a solution-based approach to addressing prospect needs.
- B2B sales experience, preferably with a telemarketing background
- Comfortably able to establish maintain and convert relationships with C Level decision makers and influencers
- Comfortable engaging prospects and colleagues remotely
What We Offer
A highly competitive package, together with a flat, friendly and progressive environment where we try to remember it's work, it’s not a lifestyle! So, whilst we do have intense periods of work from time to time, we're careful to ensure that we don't forget the importance of having a laugh (frequently at ourselves!)
Whilst we envisage this role as full time and permanent, for the right person, we’d be prepared to discuss the potential of flexible working arrangements.
In the first instance, please send us your CV together with a quick note telling us why you think you're a good match for the role.