Wyoming is a digital consultancy that helps clients design, develop and optimise digital technologies. It serves global enterprise clients within the life science, finance, tech, and food sectors. Our engineering and UX teams have built a reputation amongst our clients for adopting a thoughtful, creative and collaborative approach to solving complex technical challenges.
We are looking for a Part Time (2.5-3 days / week) Product Designer to help build a new Learning Management product. This is a green field SaaS build and a rare opportunity to shape a new product from its earliest stages and get it to market. Our Product Designer will cover the usual UXR, UX and UI Design functions for a public-facing web application.
Responsibilities include gathering & interpreting user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. You will be comfortable engaging users (and potential users).
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base. You will become the “guardian” of UX for our new product, working closely with internal stakeholders and an agile delivery team.
- Gather, evaluate and articulate user requirements in collaboration with Product Owner and Engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design UI elements for use across a range of breakpoints and devices
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product works and feels
- Create original graphic designs
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Solicit, digest and react to user feedback
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of commonly used wireframe tools and design software
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
What We Offer
A highly competitive package, together with a flat, friendly and progressive environment where we try to remember it's work and not a lifestyle! So, whilst we do have intense periods from time to time, we always remember the importance of being able to have a laugh (frequently at ourselves!)The Digital Project Manager role is offered as full time and permanent; flexible working arrangements may be available - dependent on individual circumstance and experience.
In the first instance, please send us your CV together with a quick note telling us why you think you're a good match for the role.