You will be responsible for engendering an ethos of excellence for coding practices across key accounts. This involves supporting the client services team with the overall strategy of the account, the coordination of day-to-day development activity, having a thorough knowledge of the workstreams currently in-‐play within the agency and be comfortable with proactive idea generation. You should be passionate about the work you and the agency provides to our clients.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in forging and executing exciting digital ideas and, from that, taking responsibility to drive their project teams to deliver best‐in-class solutions.
You should be a confident, driven leader in the development team who communicates effectively both internally and externally. You must have an excellent grasp of the products, solutions and services Wyoming delivers alongside thorough knowledge of development practices and trends.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in digital development to join us and provide guidance and leadership. The experience and future opportunities will include being responsible for driving the development process to create polished eco-systems of products and services.
As a Senior Developer, we require a wide range of capabilities:
- The ability to think creatively and deliver polished, comprehensive and clever digital solutions;
- Be a true team player who supports and guides project teams to promote, design and develop secure, robust solutions;
- Manage multiple project streams;
- Mentor other members of the team;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Managing time to reflect commercial realities of current projects;
- Have a genuine passion for current and nascent web technologies and help develop business solutions utilising these where applicable;
- Creation of documentation to a polished standard which can be easily digested by internal and client stakeholders.
- 2 years minimum working as a senior developer in an agency environment.
- In-depth knowledge of modern web technologies and development frameworks.
- A proven track record in helping to deliver tactical and strategic digital projects.
- A solid background in website and application development and a strong belief in design thinking.
- A problem-solving approach to defining and remediating complex technical issues.
- A heritage in mentoring junior and middleweight developers.
- A Computer Science (or equivalent) degree would be a distinct advantage.
To be successful as a Senior Developer at Wyoming, we have the following in mind:
- Strong understanding of source control concepts, and confidence working between SVN and Git.
- Very desirable would be strong knowledge of any of the following platforms: Drupal, Silverstripe, Magento, Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5, or Sitefinity.
- Be comfortable designing and deploying relational databases particularly with MySQL/MariaDB.
If you think you fit the bill, please click the link below.Send us your CV